Lets get our hands dirty!
The purpose of our Ag Programs
- To teach about the different varieties of fruit and nuts that are grown on a commercial level in our county.
- Show the historical changes in agriculture within our county.
- Farm maintenance, pruning, harvesting,workshops and field days.
- Show the diversity of agriculture within Tehama County.
- Inform people of the economic value of agriculture, not only in our county but globally as as well.
- Workshops and field days will allow folks to get their hands dirty and work along side our farmers in the normal day to day tasks to maintain an operational farm.